Mr. Warren Buffett
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
3555 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68131
FREE GIFT WRAP | FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY orders over $100 | 90 DAY RETURNS details
Chilewich's Lattice is one of Chilewich's few weaves that is woven on Leno looms. Chilewich's clear coated weft yarns become bumpy when extruded and therefore push warp yarns in an irregular line, with an overall effect that feels naturally random. The clear coating provides and overall shimmer often likened to crystal and jewels.
Lattice placemats and runners are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
The gift buying team at Borsheim's travels the world over to find exclusive gift designers that meet our rigid selection criteria. We have minimum standards of quality that each designer must meet before we will consider their product for our inventory. Not just any item can be placed inside a Borsheim's box. Our quality standards include excellent craftsmanship using the very best raw materials. A gift from Borsheim's stands for quality.