Mr. Warren Buffett
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
3555 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68131
FREE GIFT WRAP | FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY orders over $100 | 90 DAY RETURNS details
Chilewich's Mixed Weave was inspired by “hand weaving samplers”, a custom in which fabrics are hand woven for the sole purpose of experimenting with a wide assortment of different weaves and colors. Mixed Weave is a nod to this exercise combining 13 different textural patterns in a deliberate sequence. Unified by color, the contrasting weaves add depth and texture to the tabletop while maintaining an understated elegance. Available as both a placemat and a runner, each piece represents a section of the large repeat of this design, making each one unique.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
The gift buying team at Borsheim's travels the world over to find exclusive gift designers that meet our rigid selection criteria. We have minimum standards of quality that each designer must meet before we will consider their product for our inventory. Not just any item can be placed inside a Borsheim's box. Our quality standards include excellent craftsmanship using the very best raw materials. A gift from Borsheim's stands for quality.