Mini Basketweave is Chilewich's signature Basketweave in half time. Instead of four yarns over four, Mini Basketweave is two yarns over two, resulting in a quieter, less textural surface. Available in a wide spectrum of colors Mini Basketweave will enhance and elevate every dining occasion.
Mini Basketweave placemats and runners are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
Purchases are eligible for our signature wrapping upon request - the silver box with the burgundy ribbon. It is our pleasure to provide this complimentary service for any items purchased from Borsheims with the exception of final sale pieces.