Chilewich Plaid Placemat, Multi
- Width: 14"
- Length: 19"
- Color: Multi
Chilewich's Plaid reinterprets a classic weave pattern using 14 different colors for a complex yet refined result. Chilewich has the unique ability to create their proprietary TerraStrand® yarns with two colors on each individual thread. These “bi-color” yarns are woven with solid colors to create a sophisticated textile, with deliberate variation in the sequence and ratio of colors used to calculate a random look. The resulting effect is that of a plaid explosion. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.