Chilewich Wave Placemat, Grey
- Width: 14"
- Length: 19"
Chilewich's Wave collection is based on traditional Jacquard constructions while also introducing original techniques that lead to completely new and unexpected designs.Wave uses Chilewich’s signature bi-color yarns, with each strand containing two different colors. These specific yarns are woven in such a unique way that one of the colors seems to appear and disappear, breaking up the undulating line of Wave. Wave is available in Blue and Grey, woven with off-white yarns.
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.