This Item Qualifies for Free Standard Shipping
Wusthof Classic Flexible Boning Knife, 6"
- Material: Stainless Steel
Item InformationWÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 6" Flexible Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones in pork, beef or chicken. The long narrow curved blade enables the knife to move cleanly along the bones for clean cuts. The flexible design makes it easier to maneuver around smaller bones.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58? Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo