Nambe Yaro Salad Bowl with Servers
- Width: 14"
- Material: Wood
Our sculptured Yaro Salad Bowl is made of acacia wood, a dense, durable hardwood that glows with warmth and enthralls with finely patterned grain of varying shades. Designer Sean O'Hara places the bowl on a narrow pedestal and flares the sides roundly up to a wide mouth. Tossing a salad becomes a snap, while the more narrow bottom helps ensure that no dressing escapes the greens. Naturally resinous, acacia wood will not absorb stains or odors, and the bowl can be hand washed with warm soapy water. The accompanying salad servers have acacia wood heads and sculpted handles made of our signature Nambé Alloy. The perfect complements to the salad bowl are our identically shaped individual-serving Yaro salad bowls, which come in sets of four.
- Set includes 14-inch salad bowl and servers
- Designed by Sean O'Hara and introduced in 2008
- Pair with Yaro Individual Salad Bowls (item 5002)
- Made of naturally resinous acacia wood; will not absorb stains or odors
- Hand wash with warm soapy water; dry immediately